What is Easel by TpT all about?
If you are like me, you really did not want to pursue one more digital way to teach… right?
However, once I began to investigate Easel, I got obsessed with it!
If you own any of my Google Slides click and drag activities for K/1, I have added FREE Easel Activities to all 12 resources: Sight Word Sentences, Beginning Sounds, Rhyming, Consonant Digraphs, Short Vowels, Silente e, Compound Words and More!
Just go to your MY PURCHASES tab on TpT, find the resources, and you will be able to access the Easel Activities.
You and your students will find Easel Activities to be more user friendly! WHY?
1) When they click to drag an image, it doesn’t change sizes! Yaaaayyyy!
2) Easel is FREE to use on TpT! You do not pay anything to use this platform.
3) On Easel Assessments, you can access their assessments and get performance scores.
4) If you are using a Chromebook, Easel Activities work better than Google Slides!
5) Easel Activities are certified as Research-Based by Digital Promise
So now that I am on a roll creating Easel Activities, what would you like to see? Just email me with your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meanwhile here are the activities that I have created Easel Activities or Assessments for:
Thanks for making it to the end of this post, and thanks for all you do for kids each day!